Widening Your Enrollment Pool with Content Solutions
- Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. (eastern)
Hear how Collegis Education’s expertise helped an MBA program widen its pool of enrollment prospects through enhanced programmatic content.
The institution found that many prospective students wanted to pursue an MBA but lacked the business experience and/or the academic requirements to meet the program’s acceptance criteria. Rather than continue sending prospects away, Collegis Education worked with the business school to create an online course to help interested students qualify for the MBA program. We’ll cover how a fresh approach to course content can turn into a win/win for students and colleges.
In this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Enlarge your pool of prospects through prerequisite learning offerings that increase the number of students qualified for your programs.
- Overcome tuition payment or formatting barriers in order to better serve your college and your students.
- Tap into off-the-shelf content without leaving your faculty out of the course development process.
- Speed the time-to-market for maximum return on investment.