Widening Your Enrollment Pool with Content Solutions
- Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. (eastern)
Rather than send unqualified prospects away, the University of North Alabama’s MBA program created a low-cost, innovative course to help interested students meet admissions requirements. We’ll cover how a fresh approach to course content can turn into a win-win for students and colleges.
In this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Enlarge your pool of prospects through prerequisite learning offerings that increase the number of students qualified for your programs.
- Overcome tuition payment or formatting barriers in order to better serve your college and your students.
- Tap into off-the-shelf content without leaving your faculty out of the course development process.
- Speed the time to market for maximum return on investment.
Steve Taylor, Ph.D.
MBA Curriculum Coordinator
University of North Alabama
Vice President, Digital Content Solutions