How to Increase the Value of Data Captured by Admissions
- Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. (eastern)
- Presenter: Jason Meek, Director of Analytics, Collegis Education
Your admissions team collects data, but is it usable when it comes to data-driven decision making? Although data can form the foundation for improving a college’s enrollment, engagement and graduation rates, the data with the most potential often falls through the cracks. A few simple tweaks could help your college improve reporting, generate higher-quality information for decision making, and set the stage for predictive analytics.
This webinar is for anyone who works in college marketing, admissions or student retention.
Set yourself up for better data-driven decision making through:
- Optimizing your CRM, SIS and LMS
- Striking the right balance between quality and quantity
- Preventing data fragmentation
- Improving data reliability