Accreditors are looking at consistent delivery, faculty training and student experience. Is your distance education program ready?
Collegis Education offers you “Factors That Make or Break Online Education” from our best-practices library.
With a team of instructional designers who have deep experience in higher education, and have successfully engaged with faculty to bring about the best possible experiences for both instructors and students, we offer you insights into how to handle critical decisions inherent in launching or enhancing an online program.
- Time and budget considerations
- How to ensure course quality
- Technology infrastructure
- How to set up faculty for success
- How to select external partners
- What goes into course quality
- How to avoid getting blindsided by hidden costs
- How to best integrate online education into your current offerings
Studies released in 2017 show that one in four students now take at least one distance education course. Are you ready? We’ve gathered our most critical insights into colleges can maximize opportunities and minimize risk.
Download “Factors That Make or Break Online Education” now!
You'll find answers to your questions and more in this complimentary resource.
Complete the form below to receive immediate access to the document.