How technology can be the strategic differentiator you need to grow revenue
What are your college’s main areas of focus for 2019 and beyond? Chances are they include enrollment, marketing, programming and student experience. The common thread between each of these areas is that they all use — and rely on — technology.
Today’s thriving colleges understand that a strong technology ecosystem will be essential in achieving institutional objectives and driving revenue.
Learn how to begin looking at IT as a strategic partner in the ability to achieve institutional objectives.
Click to watch Webinar Recording.
What You’ll Learn:
- The top higher ed technology and innovation trends
- Implementing technology that enhances your student experience and retention
- How to balance your technology project portfolio
- Ways to begin integrating technologies for stronger data analytics
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is for higher ed leaders who want to grow revenue at their college or university. Technology is pervasive in every part of the student experience — and differentiating your institution through integrated technologies will help you attract new students and grow.
We think this content will especially appeal to:
- College presidents
- Vice Presidents of Marketing and/or Enrollment
Chief Information Officer and Executive Vice President
*Editor’s Note: This article has been updated from the original to include the archived webinar recording.