Vice President, Infrastructure and Operations
Director, Support Services
As dependence on digital tools and online education increases, so does campus dependence on technology support teams. Often named the “Help Desk,” these crucial teams face challenges of:
- High turnover throughout the industry
- Impossibly high expectations among those who rely on help desk services
- Constantly changing technology
Collegis Education has managed help desk services for more than 40 colleges. We’ve learned that every campus has unique needs, but there are some things that any IT support team can do to take their services from good to great.
- Define your service offering goals
- Monitor your success and service
- Enhance the student experience
- Build the right team, environment and processes to improve employee satisfaction and efficiencies
This webinar is for anyone who leads an IT team or Help Desk.
Broadcast date: July 18, 2018
Collegis Education hosts webinars once a quarter. We are in the process of creating a fresh presentation of insights and best practices for you. Watch this space for updates about our next webinar as they become available. If you have registered for previous webinars on our site, you will receive an email invitation to our next webinar.