Lead the Way With Transformative Tech
Prepare your institution for tomorrow’s student.
Today’s student is incredibly tech savvy – moving at the speed of our world’s constantly changing technology. Institutions like yours need complete technology ecosystems – from the cloud to mobile apps, artificial intelligence and next-generation platforms – that seamlessly usher students through their higher education experience.
At Collegis, we understand higher ed technology because we’ve been providing Information Technology services to our partner universities and colleges for more than 20 years. We know that IT’s role is about more than fixing computers – it’s about managing the digital transformation of tomorrow’s university.
Fully Managed IT Services
Our higher education-specific technology capabilities include everything a well-balanced ecosystem needs, from cloud-based integration to 24/7 security monitoring. We have expert technologists who know the IT processes needed to keep your environment running smoothly. And our managed services are tailored to fit your needs, so your staff can decide whether you’d like us to manage your entire IT environment or only certain aspects of it.
Customizable Managed IT Services Include:
- Personal Support Center
- Information Security Management
- Virtual CIO
- Business Process Optimization
- Wireless Network Services
- Cloud and Data Center Systems
- Application Development and Support
- Asset Management, including contract negotiation
- Campus and Desktop Technology Support
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support
- Student Information System (SIS) Support
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Support
Learning Management System Administration and Support
Pull ahead of the competition by providing a world-class learning experience for your students. You can offer them the very best with mobile, flexible and mixed modalities – even for non-credential courses – with a focus on engagement. We can help you with data-driven learning design and integrated learning technology.
Personal Support Center
The Collegis Personal Support Center (PSC) offers 24/7 technical support for students, faculty and staff. Our friendly professionals are process-oriented and will help navigate every inquiry from password resets to providing knowledge on how the systems work. Our staff pride themselves on being your single point of contact for every concern. Best of all, you’ll never have to worry about service outages because our services are managed across fully redundant locations to ensure your customers will always be tended to.
Every service level agreement with our Personal Support Center
- Scalable staffing models to handle busy call times
- Industry-leading ticket-management systems for phone, email and chat communication
- Remote desktop support
Information Security Management
Data breaches are becoming more common and more complex in higher ed. Your institution needs to rigorously protect your sensitive data against constantly evolving cyberattacks. When resources aren’t available to hire an IT expert, trust your data – your most valuable asset – to us to ensure it’s constantly stable and always safe.
Virtual CIO Services
Tap into the knowledge and expertise of a CIO without gaining the overhead of a full-time executive with our Virtual CIO services. Tap into our wealth of higher-ed tech leadership experience to help shape your IT strategy. We’ll design a robust technology roadmap to help plan your future needs and provide oversight of your services to ensure a great student – and faculty – IT experience.
With a Virtual CIO, you’ll receive:
- Support in selection and implementation of strategic technologies
- Guidance for your on-campus support staff to ensure successful delivery of IT services
- Expertise that is focused, ensuring your costs are optimized and waste is eliminated
- A customized technology plan that analyzes costs, value and risks while providing a detailed path to growth
Business Process Optimization
Take a close look at your student lifecycle processes through the lens of your institution’s mission and goals. Using technology, design and configuration, we’ll collaborate with your leaders to provide a self-service student portal to streamline communication and reduce hand-offs between teams. Business process optimization will eliminate data-entry duplication, meaning your staff will have more time to improve student experiences.
Wireless Network Services
Today’s students demand fast and reliable WiFi. Provide them with the reliable access they need to do their best work as well as that needed by your faculty and staff to do their jobs to the best of their ability. Collegis provides full networking support services that align with your institution’s priorities and ensure end-to-end communication.
Our services include:
- Network security and bandwidth management
- Wireless network management
- Migration and upgrades to current generation technologies