Fully Managed IT Services
Our higher education-specific technology capabilities include everything a well-balanced ecosystem needs, from cloud-based integration to 24/7 security monitoring. We have expert technologists who know the IT processes needed to keep your environment running smoothly. And our managed services are tailored to fit your needs, so your staff can decide whether you’d like us to manage your entire IT environment or only certain aspects of it.
Customizable Managed IT Services Include:
- Personal Support Center
- Information Security Management
- Virtual CIO
- Business Process Optimization
- Wireless Network Services
- Cloud and Data Center Systems
- Application Development and Support
- Asset Management, including contract negotiation
- Campus and Desktop Technology Support
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Support
- Student Information System (SIS) Support
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Support
Personal Support Center
The Collegis Personal Support Center (PSC) offers 24/7 technical support for students, faculty and staff. Our friendly professionals are process-oriented and will help navigate every inquiry from password resets to providing knowledge on how the systems work. Our staff pride themselves on being your single point of contact for every concern. Best of all, you’ll never have to worry about service outages because our services are managed across fully redundant locations to ensure your customers will always be tended to.
Every service level agreement with our Personal Support Center
- Scalable staffing models to handle busy call times
- Industry-leading ticket-management systems for phone, email and chat communication
- Remote desktop support
Learning Management System Administration and Support
Pull ahead of the competition by providing a world-class learning experience for your students. You can offer them the very best with mobile, flexible and mixed modalities – even for non-credential courses – with a focus on engagement. We can help you with data-driven learning design and integrated learning technology.